Anal itching treatment – The most effective and fastest home remedies for anal itching
The symptoms include itching, uncomfortable and even burning sensation of the area around anus is called anal itching in formal or in medical term known as pruritus anus. This problem appears not only in infant and children but also in adult, especially in men more than women. As a result, it annoys so much in your life, makes you feel embarrassed and inconvenient.
Remedies for anal itching
Anal itching may cause by some normal problem but sometimes it may be a symptom of the certain disease. Therefore, you cannot ignore it to avoid the complication happened. There are some common causes of anal itching: the area around anus is stimulated or rubbed frequently, the residence of pinworm or scabies or because you wear too tight underwear or underwear made of nylon so it make the anal area is more humidity causing development of Candida Albicans.
In addition to causes, the allergy to food and some chemical substance in soap, lotion, toilet tissue is one of these. Another reasons are the frequency of diarrhea or constipation, also the frequency or lack of the anal wiping after bowel movement. Anal itching may be a side effect of vaginal suppository, in particular tetracycline or of some condition such as diabetes, hepatitis, obey or even anal cancer. Itching may relate to some sexual transmitted disease like gonorrhea, cholangitis,…
However, it is not really hard to treat like you think. Absolutely, anal itching could be cured easily at home by home remedy for anal itching.
Best home remedies for anal itching
Apple cider vinegar – a great relief for anal itching
Apple cider vinegar is famous for the inhibition of bacterial, fungal and also worm activities. Therefore it could help so much to control anal itching by worm and infection. In addition, apple cider vinegar eases the burning sensation in anal area immediately after the first use time. In general, using this remedy is the simple and easy way to treat anal itching cause by many reasons.
- Dilute two tablespoons of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar into a cup of cool boil water. Add a little honey if you want to increase the good tasty. Drink it 2 times a day to get the highest effect.
- Alternatively, you could take a hot bath with a quarter litter of this vinegar, soak in 15 to 20 minutes. After that, you should re-clean by lukewarm water. Do it once daily.
You should use this method until the anal itching becomes better or totally relievable.
Garlic – a great relief for anal itching
Garlic is a special remedy of anal itching caused by intestinal worm. It is known that garlic is able to solve many gastrointestinal problem by its perfect medical substances so it can help you treat coordinately another disease related to the gastrointestinal system. Not only that, garlic is also well-known for the ability of anti-bacteria, anti-inflammation. Therefore it is ideal way to relieve anal itching.
- Consume 2 to 3 cloves of raw garlic at least 1 hour before and 2 hours after meal. Apply this method once at the same time each day, you can get several benefits.
- The other option is a cup of boiled milk mixed with some cloves of garlic already crushed if you are difficulty to consume raw garlic.
- The method used for the gastrointestinal problem needs to work slowly and safety so you should follow it for certain time.
Oatmeal – a great relief for anal itching
Oatmeal is so appropriate in treatment for an itchy anus. By the ability of killing fungi and worm, oatmeal helps you control the itchy sensation smoothly. Otherwise, based on the anti-irritated properties, it also soothes the burning sensation cause by the excessing of friction in anus area.
- Mix 2 cups of the colloidal oatmeal with lukewarm water into a bowl
- Soak gently the itchy area about 15 to 20 minutes
- Re-clean with the clean water
This remedy should use once daily until you get better
Yogurt – a great relief for anal itching
If the cause of anal itching is fungal or yeast infection, yogurt is the best home remedy for this itchy anus. However, not all of type of yogurt have this ability, only probiotic yogurt, which includes the good live bacteria in active cultures, can help to relieve the itchy sensation in anus because of the controlling of growth infection.
- Apply this type of yogurt directly in the affected area. Wait in 20 to 30 minutes or perfectly overnight. Rinse it off with the lukewarm water and dry it to avoid anther irritation.
- Alternatively, you eat 2 to 3 packs of probiotic yogurt daily
Increase fiber intake – a natural cure for anal itching
One of the cause of anal itching is constipation. In order to help bowel movement easier, you need to increase fiber intake. Fibers not only soften stool and increase its bulk but also promote healthy in the gastrointestinal system. All of vegetable and fruit contains fiber so it is so easy for you to consume it each day. Some example of high-fiber foods are beans, carrots, banana, citrus fruits, green leafy vegetable, broccoli and pea. Depend on your favorite choices, add in your daily meal more these vegetable and fruit, you will realize more and more benefit than your thought.