Increase your Sex drive Naturally
Sex is a divine and eternal experience that nurtures a better and lasting relationship between couples. Though it is a physical process, it enhances the emotional bond between husband and wife. It builds a strong foundation for a happy family. Be a Sexologist yourself today!
Become a Romantic Partner with Top 8 Tips about SEXUAL DRIVE NATURALLY!
- Looking to how to improve your Sexual drive naturally?
- Are you searching for best Tips about Sexual drive naturally you need to know?
Then, here is the sexual wellness articles on How to Handle Sexual drive naturally with ease using these Top 8 Tips about SEXUAL DRIVE NATURALLY you Need to Know.
But, if there is something wrong in the sexual experience or if there is no consent from either of the couples for sex, it may lead to cracks in the relationship of the couple.
How to Improve Sexual Happiness Naturally!
Now, there could be several reasons for it, which go unnoticed several times. These reasons, if ignored, can do irreparable loss to your marital life. So, let us take a quick glance at what could be the culprit behind a poor sex-life and what could be the fix for them.
- Lifestyle: In this contemporary world, everyone is working hard to lead a better life. People are laboring day-in and day-outspending less time with their spouses. This is acceptable for a short span of time to excel in the careers. But if this continues for a prolonged period, it hampers the marital relationship.
Balancing the work-life and family life is the key to a happy life. Leading a stress-free life can be practiced by anyone if some minor alterations are made.
How to Get Rid of External Stress?
- Listen to some good music
- Watch a humorous movie which makes you laugh to your heart’s content
- Go on a vacation
- Make good friends
- Read a good book if you love reading books
- Pursue a hobby
- Play a sport regularly
- Try scuba-diving, trekking, if you enjoy adventures
- Work out: Exercise has numerous proven benefits. This has been in practice since ages for leading a healthy life. One among its countless advantages is that it releases feel-good hormones.
These hormones boost your confidence and relieve you from unnecessary stress. It also has a positive impact on depression and anxiety. Your overall physical wellbeing gets reflected in your sex life as well. So, sweat it out!!
- Quit smoking: Smoking and consuming alcohol on a daily basis not only damages your internal organs such as liver and lungs, but it also makes you drowsy and prohibits you from spending quality time with your spouse.
Also, regular consumption of alcohol makes you gain weight and may lead to obesity. And this unknowingly makes your significant other lose interest in you.
- Go Green: Continually eating meat makes it harder for you to lead a healthy life. It builds up bad and stubborn fats in the body, secretes oils from the body, and makes you smell bad.
And bad odor is a big no-no when you want to enjoy some intimate time with your better-half. So, bid bye-bye to non-veg for a short period and gorge on the greens, salads, and smoothies to be physically fit.
- Do not hesitate: No matter how much you strive to enhance your sex life with your spouse, it may not always be fruitful. So, consult a sexologist and talk about your problems. It would be appreciable if both the husband and wife communicate with the doctor.
For whatever reasons, if you are embarrassed to talk to a sexologist in person, consult a sexologist online, and get necessary medical help if needed. This counselling can go a long way in building your confidence or eliminating any physical hurdle in your sex life through right kind of treatment.
- Say ‘No’ to Social Media: Mobile phones, laptops, iPads, and all the other electronic devices have already crept into our bedrooms and occupied more room than we can imagine. Scrolling the screen of the mobile phone at bedtime actually turns off the partner who sleeps beside.
The unjustified use of electronic devices even reduces the sex drive and libido. Do not let the social networking sites master you in the bedroom. So, shut down all your electronic devices and keep them outside your room.
- Ambience: A pleasant and clean room frees your brain from all pressures and tensions, it soothes your soul and calms your mind.
So, if you have soiled curtains and sheets in your bedroom, replace them with fresh ones. Hanging an air-freshener or lighting a scented-candle will be an add-on to lift your mood instantly.
- Keep the doors and windows open: Let the natural light and fresh air flow into the room during the day, it not only fills the room with positive energy, but it also drives out all the bacteria and bad odor naturally.
According to surveys, the primary reason for divorce among couples is a poor sex life. Sex plays a dominant role in the marriage and helps in building up an unbreakable bond between husband and wife.
Learn Sexual Education yourself
So, do not ignore it, lead a healthier life, talk to a sexologist and take necessary suggestions or medicines. Be it a physical problem or an emotional disorder such as lack of interest between the partners, or lacking transparency in the marriage, consult a sexologist online and take the right help from the doctor before your marriage gets damaged.
Name: Rinki Manya
Article: Top 8 fixes to increase your sex drive naturally
Rinki Manya is an ardent reader and a passionate content writer at Zoylo DigiHealth. She keeps herself updated with the trending technology in the healthcare industry through magazines and online journals.
A health & wellness writer at her present enterprise, she has also proved her writing skills in beauty, fashion, and lifestyle at her previous companies. She uses writing as a tool to connect to readers with info on digital healthcare platforms and healthy lifestyle options.