How to Make A Simple and Easy Healthy Shrimp Recipes
Today in this article, you are learning how prepare a simple Healthy Shrimp recipes for an interesting snack: small balls of shrimp and vegetable mince are quickly fried in deep fat and served with sour cream, capers and dill sauce. Continue your reading how to make yummy taste shrimp recipes now!
Shrimp and Zucchini Meatballs with Cream Sauce
• Raw shrimp (peeled and finely chopped) – 550 g
• Zucchini (grate on a coarse grater) – 250 g
• Garlic (squeeze garlic) – 1 tooth
• Parsley greens (finely chopped) – 2 tbsp. l
• Lemon small (grated zest and juice) – 1 pc
• Eggs large (slightly beat) – 2 pc
• Sour cream – 250 ml
• Capers (rinse, lightly squeeze and chop) – 1 tbsp
• Dill (finely chopped) – 1 tbsp
• Olive oil (for deep-frying) – 2 cups
• Black pepper, ground
How to make Shrimp and Zucchini Meatballs with Cream Sauce
1. Connect shrimps, zucchini, garlic, parsley, zest, lemon juice and eggs. Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix well with your hands, cover with cling film and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, mix the sour cream, capers and dill. Add black pepper. Cover the sauce with foil and leave in the fridge.
3. Heat the oil in a large, heavy frying pan (or in a cauldron) over moderately high heat. Make small balls the size of a walnut from shrimp mince.
4. Gently lower the meatballs with a slotted spoon into the hot oil and fry for 4-5 minutes on each side (turn over carefully). Cook the meatballs in portions, do not overload the pan.
5. Take out a slotted spoon and lay on a paper towel.
6. To meatballs separately serve cooked sour cream sauce.
Puff Greek salad
The classic Greek salad, the recipe of which includes feta, cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, in this case is supplemented with several more tasty ingredients. Dressing is made from yogurt and mayonnaise, but to make Greek salad easier, you can exclude mayonnaise. Observe the order of products is not necessary lay them out in any order. But, like all puff salads, prepare a puff Greek salad preferably in a transparent dish.
• Cucumber fresh, peeled and finely chopped – 1 cup
• Natural yogurt, thick (Greek) – 1 cup
• Mayonnaise – ½ cup
• Fresh lemon juice – 1 tbsp
• Dill Dried – 1 tsp
• Roman salad (more tender core of cabbage) – 300 g
• Canned artichokes – 400 g
• Tomatoes, sliced without seeds – 2 pc
• Cherry peppers (small spicy chili), canned, sliced – 1 cup
• Olives are large, without stones, cut into 4 parts – 1 (170 g)
• Feta – ¾ cup
• Onion red, thinly sliced – ½ pc
• Fresh, large, peeled shrimps (tails leave) – 330 g
• A mixture of seasonings for Greek salad (or black pepper, thyme, oregano) – 1 ½ tsp
• Vegetable oil – 1 tbsp
How to make Puff Greek salad
1. Mix cucumber, yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice and dill. Cover and place in the refrigerator.
2. In a large glass salad bowl laid layers of Roman lettuce, artichokes, tomatoes, cherry peppers, olives, cheese pieces, onions.
3. Cover and leave the Greek salad in the refrigerator for several hours (up to one day).
4. Sprinkle the shrimp with the seasoning mixture and fry in a pan in the heated oil (1 minute on each side).
5. Decorate the puff Greek salad with shrimps and serve with cooked dressing.
Cheese mousse with fish and shrimps
Mousse is made from cream cheese, sour cream, cod, shrimp and trout. Snack is served cold.
• Smoked trout fillet (sliced into thin slices) – 280 g
• Cod, fillet without skin – 450 g
• Shrimps boiled, peeled (cut in half) – 180 g
• Sour cream – 300 g
• Cream Cheese – 230 g
• Bay leaves – 1 pc.
• Lemon – 1 slice
• Black Peas – 6 Peas
• Olive oil – 1 tbsp. l
• Cold water – 60 g
• Gelatin – 15 g
• Dill fresh (minced) – 30 g
• Juice of one lemon
• Tabasco Sauce – 3 drops
• Salt – to taste
• Ground black pepper – to taste
• Dill for decoration
• Parsley for decoration
• Lemon slices for serving
How to Cook Cheese mousse with fish and shrimps
1. Put cod fillet, bay leaf, lemon slice and black peppercorns in a saucepan, add water to cover fish and bring to a boil. Cook the Fish kebabs on medium-low heat for 10-15 minutes, until soft.
2. Cover the oiled form with thin slices of smoked trout, leaving long hanging edges.
3. Remove the cod from the pan, break it into pieces and place in a large bowl.
4. Pour 60 g of cold water into a small heat-resistant bowl, pour gelatin into it and leave at room temperature for 5 minutes.
5. Then place the bowl in a water bath, stir gelatin until dissolved. Remove the bowl from the bath, leave at room temperature.
6. Add shrimp, sour cream, cream cheese and dill to the cod bowl. Add lemon juice and Tabasco sauce, salt and pepper and mix well.
7. Add cooled gelatin to this mixture, mix well and put this mass into the prepared mold, flatten the surface with a spatula.
8. Cover the mass with the hanging edges of the trout, lightly press down, cover with cling film and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
9. Remove the form with the mousse from the refrigerator, hold the knife along the edges and turn the form onto a serving dish. Remove the form from the mousse.
10. Serve cheese mousse with greens and lemon slices.
Enjoy your meal!