Best Scars Removing Tips And Treatment For Face
Your skin may get traumatic effect due to any event, for example, as a result of an accident or the injury. Eczema and acne are the usual conditions that may happen to your skin. Finding the best treatment to remove your acne scars can be the hectic task for you. A number of treatment plans are accessible out there to treat the scars that you may get due to acne or any other skin problem or even as a result of an injury.
How to Get Rid of the Scar
This article all about How to remove scars on face at this Health and Medical Advice Portal is having here best and important tips and treatment options that may help you in getting rid of the scar. Hence, you need to know the fact that the use of these treatments can be challenging for you as some of the options require time to reveal results.
Types of Scars
Well, before moving onward, you need to know the type of your scar. It is essential to know as it will be helpful in selecting your treatment. Following are the details regarding types of scars.
Have a look!
• Hypertrophic Scars – You may see them as dark and raised scars. They cause intense itching, however, disappear after a specific time period.
• Stretch marks – If you have tearing of the dermis then such kind of scars may happen.
• Atrophic scars – They are the sunken and indentation marks.
• Keloidal scars – These kinds of scars may occur on your chest, shoulders, back, or ears. It becomes difficult to remove them
How to know which kind of scar you have? Well, it is simple. Just shed the angled light on your face.
Home Remedies For Removing Scars
Home remedies are the treatment option that is mostly preferred by the people to get rid of the scars or any other problem. People find them easy to use and also cost-effective. So, following is a list of some of the most effective tips for removing your scars.
1. Egg Whites – They are specifically used for the stretch marks. The egg whites are little sticky and they help the skin in rejuvenation. It’s easy to use this remedy. Take an egg and separate its white part. Apply it on the affected area for almost 2-3 times in a day. With the passage of time, you will see that your marks will fade away.
2. Cocoa Butter or Shea Butter – This remedy is also considered specific for removing the stretch marks. Take some amount of shea butter or cocoa butter and apply it to the targeted area for a number of times in one day. It will assist you in moisturizing your dry skin, and so you will view fading in the marks. If you don’t want to get the stretch marks after childbirth then you may use this remedy in your pregnancy. (Don’t forget to discuss with your doctor before use).
3. Flaxseed Oil – This oil is easily accessible in any food store. Take a few drops of flaxseed oil and apply it on your scar for 3-4 times in a day. You will get noticeable results.
4. Olive Oil – It is considered effective for all kinds of scars. Try to buy 100% extra virgin oil and apply it on your scars for at least two times in a day. You will notice a change in the intensity of your scars within a week.
5. Lavender Oil – Take a few drops of the oil and massage on your scars directly to fade them. This oil has the capability to completely eliminate your scars.
6. Lemon Juice – The lemon juice contains vitamin C and antioxidant properties. This is the reason that it is one of the most used ingredients as a remedy for a number of skin problems. It is helpful in treating various kinds of scars. You will see a significant change in your scar after using this remedy. Furthermore, it will enhance the texture, color, flexibility, and appearance of your scar and skin. There is no rocket science in using this remedy.
Simply take a lemon, extract its fresh juice and apply on the affected area. Leave it for almost 30 minutes, and then wash by using water. You may repeat it for almost once or twice in a day. Read here how to use honey and lemon for skin treatment.
7. Raw Honey – Take raw honey and apply it on the affected area for almost 2 times in a day. The honey works wonders for your skin due to its antibacterial properties. It is helpful in the healing process and also promotes the growth of skin cells. However, if your skin type is oily then you should avoid its usage.
8. Vitamin K – Apply vitamin K in the form of a cream. The results will be observable on the basis of your skin type and kinds of the scars. It is recommended to use it for almost 2 times in a day and you will get observable results in a few weeks.
Advanced Scar Treatment Options
However, if you are not a supporter of home remedies, then you should go for advanced treatments. These options include different kinds of lasers (laser fractional CO2, laser resurfacing, etc.), chemical peels, and microdermabrasion.
• Laser Fractional CO2 – This treatment is known as one of the most used laser treatments for treating your skin problems. Almost 5 days are required to heal after getting this treatment. However, after the recovery, you will notice a drastic change in your acne scars. However, when you go for this procedure, you need to be careful about the selection of your practitioner.
• Chemical Peels – Another procedure that may help you in solving your problem is referred to as chemical peels. This treatment works by exfoliating the outer layer of your skin. A specific kind of chemical is applied on your face that helps in removing the superficial layer of your skin. They are available in different kinds of strengths, so the choice is done on the basis of your issue and required results.
Conclusively, various treatment options are available to treat your problem. However, you need to be very careful while going for the treatment. First of all, you need to observe yourself and try to find the root cause of getting the scar. After that, gather information regarding different treatment plans.
The selection of the treatment plan also depends on the cause of your problem. After that, before finalizing your decision, it is recommended to consult with an expert dermatologist. He/she will get your medical history, analyze your skin and another important aspect, know your expected results, and then provide you some best possible options.
In this way, you will be able to make a clear decision. It is the matter of your skin so you should be very careful while choosing to implement anything on it. Improve your quality of life by taking care of your skin as it helps you in boosting your confidence and so as to lead you towards success in different aspects of your life. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead, find the best way, and move a step ahead in getting rid of your acne scars. Cheers!