Meal Plan for Muscle Bodybuilding – Guide to Meal Plan to gain Body Muscles
Whether you are bodybuilder or athlete or any normal guy, when you want a leaner and bigger physique, mostly you all follow the same strategy. Initially you will eat everything that you will get which you consider bulking, once you have bulked up, they next thing you will do is burn your fats that is cutting off extra fats from your body. Though this strategy show efficient results but on the bigger picture it have some long term effects on cells and you may not stay leaner for a long period of time.
Meal plan for bodybuilding
If you want long term big muscles, you need to put extra effort. You need to lift heavy weights in the gym and have to take proper nutrients. Once you are clear about your goals, the next thing that needs to be done is to plan proper workout sessions, get meal plans to build muscle and to decide which legal steroids you will be taking for effective and efficient results.
Workout meal plan to gain muscle – lean muscle meal plan
Starting a rigorous exercise can be easy but following a healthy lifestyle can be tough. You always have to keep a check on what you are eating and the nutrients that you are taking. We have enlisted few meal plans to build muscle that you can follow to fulfill your nutrient needs. If you are following it, you will surely able to cut down your extra fats, can become leaner and can gain lean muscle mass.
Nutrition meal plan for muscle gain
While you are finding a meal plan you have to make sure that you are taking at least 1800 to 2000 calories, 135g to 140g proteins, 225g to 230g carbohydrates and 30g to 35g fats. Proteins play a vital role in building muscles while carbs and good fats help you in gaining the energy which is required for doing heavy weight exercises and converting proteins to muscles. So, regardless of the meal plan that you are following make sure that you can consuming enough proteins, carbs, fats, calories and other nutrients as a part of your diet.
Meal Plans to Build Muscle:
Meal plans depend upon the total number of different nutrients that you must be taking in the whole day. In these plans, total numbers of nutrients are divided into small meals that you might be taking and are then meals are planned. So, here are few meal plans that will surely fulfill your nutritional needs on per day basis. Here is the best meal plan for building body and gaining muscle.
Meal Plan 1:
• Meal 1: 45g oats with 1 tsp honey and 300ml skimmed milk or apple juice.
• Meal 2: low fat yogurt with honey and blueberries.
• Meal 3: grilled chicken sandwich with salad.
• Meal 4: tuna steak with stir fried broccoli, green beans, mushroom, sesame seeds and oil.
Meal Plan 2:
• Meal 1: poached eggs with spinach
• Meal 2: tuna with pittas, tomato and red onion
• Meal 3: Greek yogurt with berries
• Meal 4: Steamed salmon with sweet potato and broccoli
Meal plan 3:
• Meal 1: oats with banana and skimmed milk
• Meal 2: Prawn Thai curry with peas, sweetcorn and brown rice
• Meal 3: Liver with onions
• Meal 4: grilled chicken steaks with green beans, spinach and tomato sauce
Meal plan 4:
• Meal 1: smoothie with berries, Greek yogurt, honey, whey protein and peanut butter
• Meal 2: mackerel with onion, tomato, carrot and courgette
• Meal 3: kidney beans, green beans and brown rice with chilli
• Meal 4: chocolate milk
Meal plan 5:
• Meal 1: scrambled eggs with grilled sausages
• Meal 2: peanut butter with pitta and apple
• Meal 3: sweet potato wedges with chilli
• Meal 4: chicken thigh with lentils and garlic puree
Meal plan 6:
• Meal 1: mushroom and three eggs omelet
• Meal 2: salmon and cottage cheese with pittas
• Meal 3: carrot sticks or hummus
• Meal 4: steak with mushroom casserole, cauliflower and broccoli
Meal plan 7:
• Meal 1: porridge with blended banana, honey, apple, berries and almonds
• Meal 2: grilled chicken with brown rice, sweetcorn and peas
• Meal 3: pitta with cottage cheese
• Meal 4: prawn fish pie with green beans, cauliflower and sweet potato
Meal plan 8:
• Meal 1: egg frittata with broccoli
• Meal 2: apple and monkey nuts
• Meal 3: turkey burgers
• Meal 4: lamb neck with sweet potato, peas and carrots
Meal plan 9:
• Meal 1: smoothie of whey protein, skimmed milk, banana and strawberries
• Meal 2: tuna sandwich of wholemeal bread and skimmed milk
• Meal 3: nuts, raisins and cranberries
• Meal 4: chicken with avocado salad and bacon
Meal plan 10:
• Meal 1: oats with skimmed milk and honey
• Meal 2: tuna with beetroot and low fat yogurt
• Meal 3: whey protein, raspberries, blueberries and blackberries smoothie
• Meal 4: barbecue chicken kabab with pepper and brown rice
You may get bored of following a same meal plan over and over, so here are few meal plans that you can follow and mix up to come up with something new every day. But ensure that you are consuming all the desired calories, proteins, carbs and fats. You can swap ingredients as well depending upon your likes and dislikes. You can read here the best health articles.
The best way to get your desired physique is by having a proper combination of workout plan, legal steroids bodybuilding and a proper meal plan. Working with natural insulin produced by body and using it for making muscles is the best way to build muscles for a long period of time. While you are taking proper meal plans and following a proper workout plan, you also need to take some legal steroids so that you can naturally increase the production of hormones like testosterone. When you have a proper production of hormones, you can easily build muscles.
So, once you have decided that you want to get a beach ready physique, you need to put a little effort in finding a proper workout plan, best legal steroids and meal plans instead of just doing random exercises and eating up everything that you find. Doing this will not only save your time but will also help you see effective and efficient results.