Sleep-Exercise-Fitness, all these are interconnected with each other. Today here in this article we’re going to find out the interconnection between these three modes of our healthy life. The big question arises how can be these are inter-linked with each other and to know about the answer of this question you need to read this article attentively. Let’s first find out how sleep and exercise are relates with each other and how these two things are essential for your good fitness and healthy life.
When we talk about sleep then we can surely say that Sleep plays an important role for physical and mental development. A healthy and comfortable sleep requires 8 hours continues sleeping throughout the night but when you unable to sleep at night and often face sleeplessness problem, then it can badly effects to your health. A proper sleep guidelines always prefers you to take adequate sleep with the given recommendation hours in the given sleep chart according to age.
- Newborn baby that is from 0-3 months should have to sleep for 14-17 hours in each day.
- Infants that are from 4-11 months should require sleeping for 12-15 hours each day.
- Toddlers that are from 1-3 years should have to sleep for 11-14 hours.
- Preschoolers that are from 3-5 years of age should sleep for 10-13 hours.
- School age children that are from 6-12 years of age, they suggest to take 9-12 hours of sleep every 24 hours.
- Teens from 13-18 years age are requires 8-10 hours of sleep.
- Young adults that are from 18-25 years old should have to sleep 7-9 hours.
- Adults from 26-64 years age requires 7-9 hours sleep.
- For older people who are above 65 years need to sleep for 7-8 hours.
If you want to grab the secret of healthy and good life then you should need to take enough sleep according to your age requirement because when you sleep better and easily without having any sleep related problem or issues then you definitely gets these following things in your life:
- You can perform attentively in daytime activities.
- You may feel fresh and confident in your daily routine.
- You may not get tired and lazy easily after doing less work.
- A good and adequate sleep can be one of the important factor to your mental and physical growth very fast.
- In such case if you’re having some injury or illness, sleep is recommended by the doctors which helps you to heal your wound and repair your body from illness.
These are the advantages of takings adequate sleep at night, but on the other hand some people have the inability to take enough and comfortable sleep at night because of having some sleep related disorders like Sleep apnea, Insomnia, Parasomnias Disorder, Sleep related movement disorders, etc…It is very essential for them to treat their sleep related issues and for this they have to consult with their doctor to fix these problems.
As we have read in above paragraph about the issues or problems in getting good and enough sleep, so there is a way to solve these problems and that is Exercise, which can effectively helps the patients who are suffers from any sleep disorder. Exercise not only fix your sleep related problems but it can also brings you many other health benefits like obesity, back pain, reduces the risk of heart diseases, boosts energy in your body, etc…
Important Relationship with Sleep and Exercise
As we know that exercise can easily treat your many health issues as well as sleep related problems but we cannot decline the most important thing that is Exercise timing. We had talk about the inter-connection between sleep and exercise, where we acknowledged you that exercise is very helpful in treating your sleep related issues. But you should also have to know that “what is the timing for doing exercise”. As exercise requires a suitable timing and we can’t prefer you to do it anytime in a day. So, the best timing for doing exercise is early morning. Which helps you stay active and bring the energy to keep your body indulge in daytime activities, this will help you to get tired and catch up your sleep easily at night. On the other side you should note that if you’re doing this at night or just before going to sleep, it lead to bring you negative effects and never let you sleep. As doing exercise at night makes your body parts active which results unable to sleep all over the night.
So, to conclude Fitness is a result of healthy sleep from exercise, which means when you make a habit of regular exercise it surely gives you easy and comfortable sleep without having any distractions from sleep related problems or disorders. “Good sleep is sign of your good health and fitness”.
“Sleep is the golden chain that ties health and our bodies together”-Thomas Dekker
To know more about sleep & sleep related problems and treatments to cure it click on our page 8 “recall sleep”.