Signs of Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer is considered to be one of the deadliest forms of cancer and has become very common in men these days. According to a new report published very recently, it is the late detection of this cancer which makes it more fatal and dangerous to the health.
According to the cancer specialist hospital in India, it is very difficult to determine the presence of the disease during the early stages of prostate cancer. This is because the warning signs are very normal, and in some cases, there are no warning signs at all.
Prostate Cancer Symptoms
The symptoms of this kind of cancer generally become more noticeable when cancer reaches its advanced stage, thereby causing a greater difficulty in maintaining good health.
The symptoms of prostate cancer are not usually caused because of cancer itself, however, as a result of the blockage which is caused by the increased growth of the prostate gland. This growth affects the sexual performance of a man, causing urinary tract diseases at the same time.
This is why a number of cancer specialist hospitals in India suggest having a yearly checkup to all the men in order to catch prostate cancer in its early stages if a person is suffering from.
Prostate cancer treatment is possible only upon catching the symptoms of the diseases. Early prostate cancer usually shows no symptoms at all. When the prostate cancer reaches a more advanced stage, following symptoms begin to appear:
1. Problems in terms of urinating which also include a slow or weak urinary system or the need to urinate more quickly, especially during the night.
2. Blood coming out of the urine or semen of the man.
3. Difficulty in getting a proper erection during sexual activities or the problem of erectile dysfunction.
4. Constant pain in the spine, hips, chest/ribs or any other areas from cancer that eventually starts to spread to the bones of a person.
5. A different kind of weakness or numbness bothering the legs or feet of a person, or even the loss of bladder or bowel control from cancer which is pressing on to the spinal cord of a person.
Most of these problems are more likely to be caused as a result of something other than prostate cancer. Thus, you must not consider only these symptoms as a sign of prostate cancer and must get yourself checked to figure out the health condition that you must be suffering from, other than prostate cancer.
For instance, trouble urinating is a very common affair which is often caused as a result of benign prostatic hyperplasia which is also considered to be a non-cancerous growth of the prostate.
It is very important to get in touch with your healthcare provider and to discuss all the signs and symptoms that you have been suffering from. If these signs and symptoms are because of prostate cancer, prostate cancer treatment should be started at the earliest.
Furthermore, you are always suggested to maintain a healthy lifestyle to make sure that your body is healthy and fit and you don’t fall prey to serious diseases at all.